- Resource Link: https://codebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Unplugged-K-2-Robotic-Students.pdf
- Grades: All Primary, All Intermediate, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Subject Areas: ADST, ELA, Physical / Health Ed., ELL
- Core Competencies: Communication, Creative Thinking, Critical Thinking, Personal Awareness & Responsibility
- Technical Skills: Beginner
- Costs: Free
- Sudent Login Required: No
- Advanced Preparation: Low
The robotic students lesson is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get kids up and moving about while demonstrating aspects of computational thinking in an offline, non-digital way. You can use it as early as Kindergarten right up through intermediate grades with a similar fun learning outcome.
There is minimal set up required and this lesson can be completed in a variety of different rooms and/or classroom spaces.
Unplugged- K-2 Robotic Students
Flag this Resource